Friday, December 22, 2006

I'm 1/8th of the Way Done with Medical School . . . Yay

Hello blogging friends! I'm back from the cold, dark cavern of physiology graphs, histology slides and patient presentations within the hidden corners of the "fishbowl" at the school of medicine and health sciences.
Here's our school website if you're interested: http://www.med.und.nodak.edu/

I apologize for the lack of blogging over the past month, if anyone has actually visited my site. Despite my appearance as a non-chalant laid-back dude I'm actually a super studying freak when it comes to school. Fortunately it has paid off once again. And once again, I'm absolutely blown away how well I did considering how frustrating at least one of the exams was. My previous blog explains my fascination with our tests if you're interested.

So here I am, 2 blocks down, 6 more to go, then another year and quarter in North Dakota, and then . . . who knows, maybe overseas to finish my 4th year.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, come to Minneapolis soon! The city misses you.

12:34 AM  
Blogger Chris Hill said...

Hey Jeff,

You still have 7/8 of Med School left to go! I hope I have smashed your enthusiasm sufficiently. Happy New Year!

8:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home